New Year, New Me

Ha, I started my last post of 2016 with exactly the same title. With exactly the same sense of optimism, motivation and breath of fresh air that comes with a New Year.



And did it change things? Actually, it was a pretty progressive year.
And do I regret it? Absolutely not. I still love, and will always love the excitement that comes at the end of the year. The thought that anything is possible, you're starting a new page, a clean slate, a breath of fresh crisp January air.

Anyway, I'm digressing as per.

A lot of people do Blogmas this time of year, or their own different series of Christmas posts. But, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit Scrooge this year. I am currently sat in a cold flat, listening to the door slam for the 60,000th time, knowing I should get some sleep because I'm up in 8 hours for my two hour commute. And this isn't me moaning (shocking). This is just me struggling to look past the next day to a time where I can sit around all day eating Pigs in Blankets and doing cartwheels with Jack.

But there is one thing that is kind of making me keep going.

A NEW YEAR.

So I decided I'm going to do a little mini series about basically reviewing the year, goals for the next year and just maybe telling you a bit more about myself.

Not gonna lie, it's not planned at all. It won't be every day, maybe twice a week (hopefully), one post a week reviewing and one goal-ing. I know that's not a word.

So basically, bare with me, keep reading and I'm kinda hopefully back to blogging. 

0 comments