LIEBSTER AWARD

This is so exciting!!
So a few days ago I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Grace - I had no idea what this meant! It turns out that the Liebster Award is basically a way for us newbie bloggers (ones with less than 1000 followers) to find each other, and is a chance for you guys to get to know me better!

Grace tagged me with 11 questions, and I'm going to tag some of the new bloggers I know with 11 new questions to get to know each other better, here we go!




1. If you had to be one animal for a day. Which would you be?
A fly. I know thats probably a bit of an odd answer but imagine how far you could go, and you could snoop in and be nosy on people hehehe. And you could really annoy people you don't like... though you'd have to be careful not to get swatted!

2. Fruit or veg?
Vegetables all the way. There are not many vegetables I don't like, probably just peas and onions (are onions even a vegetable?) whereas I'm a little bit more fussy in regards to fruit. 

3. Mascara or eyeshadow?
Mascara. I barely wear eyeshadow but I don't like wearing too much mascara either. I have really long eyelashes and if I put too much mascara on it makes them look like fake long spiders legs

4. What is you least favourite colour?
Urm, erm, errr. I guess in terms of things being a colour it would probably be white. I would never get a white car or white clothes or a white room - I am far too messy for that. I just think that white could be a bit boring, and would much rather a deeper colour with more interesting feel to it.

5. How would you describe your personality?
This ones hard. I would say bubbly, laid back and humorous. I guess quite sarcastic as well, strong willed and I do believe I will fight for things that I believe are right - and get angry about things that aren't...

6. If you could be transported to a fictional world which would you choose?
This one is E A S Y! Hogwarts! 

7. There is a zombie apocalypse and you can only use the item to your right to defend yourself. What is it?
My glasses case. I'm screwed aren't I?

8. What is your favourite book?
All the Harry Potter books, namely the Order of the Phoenix. I've just read Lord Sugars book about The Apprentice and as a TV graduate (post coming up soon!) I loved reading about what he thought about being on a TV show.


9. What was the best thing that happened to you today?
I had 14 hours sleep (but still felt exhausted)! It was amazing! I've been pretty ill over the last few days and really struggling on my sleep, so decided to work from home today and chillax in the morning before getting on with some work in bed. Also I made a pretty rad tuna sandwich so ya know. 

10. If you could speak another language, what would it be?
Probably Japanese. I did study it up to AS Level but failed it then, would love another go. Or maybe just even  French or Italian. I used to love languages so it;s sad I never made the most of it then.

11. Describe yourself in 3 words
Indecisive. Strong minded. Funny. 


So there you have it! Now I get to nominate people, but I don't think I'm going to nominate 11 people, as I am just a newbie! But feel free to continue the chain and let me know if you do so I can read it!

Thanks to Grace @ 
www.alittleblogthatsmine.blogspot.co.uk/
Nominatees,

Alice @ www.daintyalice.com
Sarah @ www.itssarahann.com

Vicky @ www.vl-beauty.blogspot.com
Hayley @ www.hayleyvictoria.com and
Londoner @ www.girlaboutlondon.com

and your questions are:

1. What is your favourite food?
2. How long have you been blogging?

3. If money was not an issue, what is the one thing you would LOVE to do?
4. What's your favourite TV show?

5. Best type of chocolate?
6. What's your one weakness?
7. And your one guilty pleasure?

8. What do you hope for the future?
9. What are you most scared of?
10. If you could have one superpower, which one would you want?

11. What is your favourite thing to drink?

Thank you! xxxx

0 comments