101th Post: 50 Things I Want to Do Before I'm 100

WOOHOO
Am I a real blogger? I've officially posted 100 posts (miserable attempt in a year and a half, I'm fully aware).
I also realise that I probably should have done this for my 100th post, but I didn't realise until I'd scheduled my Londoner post and scheduled all the tweets, and ya gal isn't about redoing all that.



So for my 101st post, I thought I'd write a little list of things I want to do before I get to 100. I know there's the 1001 before 100 post but I don't have enough time on my hands to do 1001 things. Man, I barely have time to do 50, I'm of course procrastinating tidying my bedroom now.

Anyway, enough of the rambling. Here we go:

- Do another skydive
- Go back to Lapland (with kids probably omg)
- Ride a hot air balloon
- Travel more of Europe
- Do some day trips to different countries
- Become comfortable in a career
- Become comfortable in myself
- Get married
- Take my little old blog somewhere good
- Go in a shark tank
- Beat my phobia of mice/rats
- Teach myself to be confident with HTML
- Become more brave
- Not be out of breath running to the bus
- Run a 10k
- Improve my baking
- Go to Pompeii
- Go on a TV show (Like a quiz or something)
- Learn to actually live in an organised room
- Stop procrastinating
- Never regret anything
- Help people
- Stop being such a fussy eater
- Learn to live in the moment
- Ride an elephant
- Visit Japan
- Improve my (currently non-existant) Japanese
- Visit the Dead Sea
- Go to Oslo with Sophie
- Spend a night somewhere very different
- Take my children to Disney World
- Go zorbing
- Become a Guinness World Record holder (fun fact, once I almost was because I applied being the loudest 'tongue clicker' - sounds weird but it's very loud - but turns out there's a whole language based on it)
- Visit home more
- Go on more staycations with the blog squad
- Explore the UK more (spesh Ireland helllooooo Irish accent)
- Get my hair in good condition again
- Donate my hair to people who need it
- Island hop in Greece
- See ABBA perform if they were ever to reunite
- Learn to stop being so bitter
-  Fly first class
- Roadtrip round America
- Do flyboarding jet packing (I think that's what it's called)
- Visit Canada
- Get that thing where the fish eat your feet
- Have another white Christmas somewhere
- Do the Groupon holiday where you don't know where you're going until you get to the airport
- Attend a flm premiere
- Be happy

(This was actually pretty tricky, when I got stuck I googled Bucket Lists and I'd already done quite a lot of them, whoops)

Is there anything you think I've missed? Or anything you'd like to add to your bucket list?













0 comments