Bring on Blogtober

I know, it's October? What IS this mockery?!
I really hate to shock and scare you all like this, but the month after next is Christmas. Think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. October is a weird month for me this time around, on the fifth it will be one whole year since I got back from Greece. It's madness, madness I tell you!

As my whole presence on Melberryy has been downright shocking for the last three months, I thought it would be a good challenge to take part in Blogtober this year.





 (I just want to be a mermaid really, with big jumpers on...?)

I don't really know if Blogtober is even a thing, did I make it up? Quite possibly. But alas, here I am, trying to make the most of my night shifts to prepare for posting a post a day for a whole blooming month as apposed to the two I posted in September (I've been super busy, plz don't hate me)

I wanted to write this little intro post because if I did, and said that I'm definitely gonna post every day then my stupid stubborness won't let me give up. So here we are geezers, welcome to Blogtober.

This probably doesn't even count as a post because it's so short, am I failing before it's even started?

Let me tell you that I've actually got quite a few things planned for this, I have a list of posts and dates in my old faithful BuJo (check me out, Miss Organised eh) and I'm actually excited to write/do them! Hopefully Octobers gonna be a good month!

See you tomorrow ma guys and gals. 

0 comments