Messages you'd find in a Bloggers WhatsApp group #2

It's time for lots of fun again!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the best WhatsApp groups ever being conceived, it was over a year ago since #BloggerPitP and it's two weeks yesterday till we swan off to our Party Barn for the weekend.

We've had to start a new WhatsApp group as someone incosiderately jumped into a swimming pool with their phone in their pocket, but we've racked up well over 45,000 messages and thousands of images and vids.


What better time for another hilarious (probably only to us) look into our WhatsApp group?



(Yeah, I know I used this pic for the squad in another post but what can I say, it makes me feel all lovey)

Effi send the dog
Similar rules apply to cider and potentially Stilton
I nominate Sarah from ItsNOTsarahann
Gwennan I can't wait to see you howling again
Aren't you guys lucky you get to Q&A with a slug
I'm gonna slap you both into oblivion when we reunite

We owe everything we have to Satan
You pull off the vag basically, give it a finger and a suck
Not a single fishy substance
FOR GOD SAKE WHY WONT YOU SEND ME A PHOTO OF MY MUG
How I made my millions from roast dinners
She did have a fake FB profile and fake penis though haha

I'm up for sharing milk effi
It's nowhere near as good as the mel icon
To me, Hannah is like an old German Castle
A lovely afternoon of tea bagging


Can you guess who sent which one?

0 comments