A- Z of Melberryy

HAPPY SUNDAY!

After taking a bit of an unscheduled break for the last two weeks, I am back on board with the getting to know me series!

'THANK YOU FOR MY AZ'
yes thats a Friends reference






A. Age: 22 - and 8 months, ffs. I am not about this getting old business.

B. Bed size: Double. Whilst we're on this, I find that the double bed cover is barely big enough for me, how do people share? Or am I just greedy with the cover? I love to be all wrapped up in the cover like a GIANT sausage roll.

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing. In fact, I never bother. I also really hate washing up when little bits of food get wet, urgh urhg rugh

D. Dogs: L O V E. We don't have one at the moment but we used to have a black lab called Jazz. I want one because then it will force me to go out for a walk... more than the 26.2 mile walk I have (hopefully) just done. 

E. Essential start to your day: More sleep. Literally. Jack wakes me up at 6:30, I play with him until he leaves for school then I go back to sleep until I have to get up/my Mum gets back from the school run. Apart from that, it's water. I have just slept for ages (unlikely though) and I need some h2o in me.

F. Favourite color: Turquoise-y Mint Green. 

G. Gold or Silver: Probably silver. If we're talking about jewellery I normally have to be super careful what I wear because I have sensitive skin that has expensive taste - of course - so I stick with silver. 

H. Height: 5"6. I know I'm not tall but I do think I am just a little bit too leggy. I have to squash into seats and even now sat at a desk I just don't know WHAT to do with my legs

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the cello but really it was just for me to get out of Maths... so no.

J. Job title: Video Editor I guess, at the moment anyway. It'll probably wind up being something similar to this but with TV, fingers crossed.

K. Kids: Not for a while yet!!

L. Live: With love in ya heart, food in ya belly and wine in ya glass. And always be hopeful.

M. Mother’s name: Karen. Also known as Crazy Kazza to a few... like Mother like Daughter.

N. Nicknames: Urgh, so many. #CrazyMel, Mo, Moges, Mogli, Moz, Janet, Mel.Mel... probably forgotten a few.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Fingers crossed, no, touch wood.

P. Pet peeves: When people do not queue. Like, it's just common courtesy!! And when people are on the phone whilst driving - I get really bad road rage.


Q. Quote from a movie: "The brave don't live forever, but the cowardly don't live at all" The Princess Diaries.
And I don't know if it counts but from Winnie the Pooh "If there ever is a tomorrow when we can't be together,  there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'l always be with you"

R. Right or left handed: Right, but I eat the wrong way round...

S. Siblings: Yeah, two younger brothers; one's almost 19 and one is 7.

T. Time you wake up: Jack wakes me up most mornings at around 6:30, but I normally go back to sleep haha.

U. Underwear: Bras that are annoyingly expensive.

V. Vegetable you hate: Oh I really love Vegetables. Urm, I don't like onions on there own? Oh PEAS!! I hate them. URGHFJCBS. Especially minted peas, why are they a thing?

W. What makes you run late: Because I fell asleep again or spent too long eating.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: So many. I had one on my chest a couple of months ago, I had one on my arm when I punched a door and sprained it (uni stress, enough said) (I was actually filmed for 24 hours on A&E for that one) and I used to get a lot on my hip when I was younger as I was born with a dislocated hip so that had to keep checking it was okay. Probably one when I broke my arm too falling off the monkey bars.

(I sprained my wrist literally two days before my auntie got married, and I was photographer. So meant so much of the day hiding my arms behind things... myself, my cousins, my brother, food... and balancing a camera on my splint haha whoops)

Y. Yummy food that you love: Mmmmmmm most things! Homemade Quiche, Not homemade quiche, ready salted crisps, spag bol, spaghetti carbonara, macaroni cheese, bacon, sausage sandwiches, wedges, steak.... millions.

Z. Zoo animal: Keeping in fashion with the Z's, ZEBRAS!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

I tag everyone who reads it, woohoo! Let me know if you do post about it and I'll be sure to check it out - I love being nosey tehehehe.

(ALSO this is my first scheduled post, BE SO PROUD OF ME! When this goes out I will hopefully be recovering from Walk the Wight with a nice old bath....am I a real blogger now?)

0 comments