June 2016 Goals

It's that time of the month again, you know where we all go 'I can't believe it's been a whole month...'
But seriously, I can't believe it's been a whole month.

I keep seeing the date and thinking it's the beginning of May, I can't believe it's June? I swear April was yesterday?

Anyway, with June coming we should be getting some nice sunny weather, but then again, we do live in England so unlikely. It's also marking up to one year since I finished University next week, so I will be writing about that.

I really like setting myself little goals for the month, it deceives my brain into thinking I'm actually getting somewhere, when in fact I'm not. The smaller goals are so much more achievable and I won't get disheartened if I don't achieve them... because I WILL achieve them!




Following on from my May Goals post, I'm pleased to say I've achieved them all apart from vlogging, which I've decided to leave for a while as I'm not entirely happy about the footage so I don't have any motivation for it - I don't want to produce something substandard. Also, I'm currently one page view off of 5,000, but I'm going to accept that as a goal?

- Get to 7,000 page views, and write a post about WHY I track my page views. 
Aye, I want to get to 2,000 page views in June. I'm gonna be honest now and say that right now I've lost my blogging mojo. In general, I've lost my mojo for life at the moment, constant job kickbacks and feeling like I haven't slept since November is really starting to creep up on me. But I'm hoping to get both of these back and get on with it. I do really like blogging as I have always loved writing, so I do want to keep up with it. And I know there are so many posts around that say why you shouldn't bother with tracking page views and followers etc. but I want to write a post about why I do. 

- Start using Pinterest more to gain an audience
I don't get it. I can't understand it. Don't get me wrong, I use Pinterest. But mainly when I want a new haircut, ideas for my bullet journal or want some inspirational quotes. I don't know how to use it to do actual useful things and not swoon over pretty pictures. The lovely Hannah has given me lots of advice on this before, and also writing a post about using it - so I'm going to try and take all this onboard - and remember to take Pinterest worthy pictures.

- Write my bullet journal post
Yes, I caved. I made a bullet journal and I successfully used it throughout the month of May. I think its going to change a lot this month though, I'm focusing on sections that I didn't use or didn't need and filling them in with something new. So I'm going to write a post about what I've included as mine has been a bit different from all the ones floating around as it's focused mainly on my blog. I have a separate notebook for my job atm but I'm hoping once I get a 'proper' blog my BuJo can be focused on staying organised there as well.

- Comment on more postsI love receiving comments - so other people must love receiving comments. I want to spread the love around this nice blogging community. I know there are dark sides to every community or whatever, but I try to stay out of that. I'm going to use June to try and stay positive and to spread that postivity all over the place. Lol this sounds like some sort of cringy public notice, but this weeks #TheGirlGang chat this week just made me burst full of positivity and happiness. So yeah. SMILE.

Have you got any goals for June? (I wrote May twice before I realised it was June, doh)

0 comments